A graduate of the course herself almost 25 years ago, Dr Kilgour was delighted to be offered the opportunity to give something back to the course, which was instrumental in shaping her future career. Dr John Foster will also be delivering his lecture on respiratory tract pathology on the same day.
- RSA celebrates 10 years in business in 2017
- RSA Associate and e-fate expert Gary Roberts publishes paper in Science of the Total Environment
- Jo Kilgour invited to give lecture on inhalation toxicology on the Birmingham MSc Toxicology course on February 20th, 2017
- RSA Associate Jenny Odum attended the Akademie Fresenius Conference on Endocrine Disruptors in Bonn, Germany from 15-16 November 2016.
- RSA associates Dr Jo Kilgour and Dr John Foster attended the joint annual meeting of the AIT/BSTPat the Alderley Park Conference Centre